Disintegrator/Dissolvers - Technical Information
250 to 25,000 gallons
Silverson Disintegrator 2500 systems typically include:
- Silverson Bottom Entry Disintegrator/Dissolver – provides rapid disintegration of solids and wetting of powders and is the prime mover of the fluid in the vessel.
- Silverson In-Line High Shear Mixer – maximizes the solution of the fine particles created by the Bottom Entry unit and allows for instant homogenization of additive fluids.
- Special Disintegrator 2500 vessel, associated piping, valves, fittings and controls – optimizes mixing characteristics to suit application needs.
- Rapid solution of rubber and polymer blocks into lubricating oils, solvents and asphalt for the production of VM luboils, adhesives and polymer modified asphalts for road surfacing.
- Recovery of waste candy.
- Wet crumbing of waste rubber.
- Rapid dispersion of large volumes of powder or materials which are difficult to wet out and have a tendency to “raft.”
- Dispersion of filter cakes.