High Shear Mixing FAQs
Q: Does Silverson offer worldwide support?
A: Yes. We have offices in the U.K., the U.S., Europe and Singapore, as well as a network of more than 60 associated companies, agents and distributors across the globe.
- How can I get rid of agglomerates in my mix?
- Does Silverson sell used equipment?
- When would you choose an In-Line mixer over a static mixer?
- When would you choose an In-Line mixer over a Batch machine?
- Single- or triple-stage In-Line Mixers; which is best?
- Is there a formula for scale-up?
- How can I mix without incorporating air?
- What particle size can I achieve with a Silverson High Shear mixer?
- What droplet/globule size can I achieve when forming an emulsion?
- What is the difference between an In-Line mixer and a shear pump
- Where can I see a Silverson High Shear mixer in action?
- Are Silverson mixers 3-A approved?
- Does Silverson offer worldwide support?
- Can Silverson offer mixers for sanitary duties?
- I’m developing a new product – how can I be sure my mixing process is going to work?
- We produce a number of different products: can I use a Silverson for more than one application?
- Why use a high shear mixer rather than a simple agitator?