High Shear Mixing FAQs
Q: Where can I see a Silverson High Shear mixer in action?
A: Give us a call – one of our reps will be happy to arrange a site visit and bring a mixer in to try on your process. We also provide mixers on free trial and rental terms, as well as, operating a test facility where you can visit us and carry out production scale trials on your materials for free. Alternatively, go to our Trade Shows page, which gives details of where we will be exhibiting our range of high shear mixers.
- How can I get rid of agglomerates in my mix?
- Does Silverson sell used equipment?
- When would you choose an In-Line mixer over a static mixer?
- When would you choose an In-Line mixer over a Batch machine?
- Single- or triple-stage In-Line Mixers; which is best?
- Is there a formula for scale-up?
- How can I mix without incorporating air?
- What particle size can I achieve with a Silverson High Shear mixer?
- What droplet/globule size can I achieve when forming an emulsion?
- What is the difference between an In-Line mixer and a shear pump
- Where can I see a Silverson High Shear mixer in action?
- Are Silverson mixers 3-A approved?
- Does Silverson offer worldwide support?
- Can Silverson offer mixers for sanitary duties?
- I’m developing a new product – how can I be sure my mixing process is going to work?
- We produce a number of different products: can I use a Silverson for more than one application?
- Why use a high shear mixer rather than a simple agitator?