Dispersing Powders without the Need to Premix
Unlike eductor funnels and other conventional powder/liquid mixing systems, when using a Silverson Flashblend, ingredients don't need to be premixed before addition to the feed hopper. For example, suppliers of gums and thickeners sometimes advise premixing them with other powders to reduce the formation of agglomerates in conventional processes. This is not necessary with Silverson powder/liquid mixing systems, because the high shear rapidly incorporates the powder into the liquid and shears any agglomerates down, ensuring complete dispersion and hydration of the powder and maximized yield.
- Gums & Thickeners – How to Avoid Agglomerates
- Blending Liquids of High and Low Viscosity
- Optimal Particle Size Reduction
- Efficient Emulsion Preparation
- Need to Increase Production, but Limited on Space and Budget?
- Maximize the Efficiency of Your Milling Process
- Improve the Performance of Your High-Pressure Homogenizer
- Trouble Scaling Up from the Laboratory to Full Production?
- Looking to Eliminate Aeration from Your Mixing Process?
- Dispersing Powders without the Need to Premix
- Accelerate Your Solubilization Process with a Silverson In-Line Mixer
- Optimized Order of Ingredient Addition