The Silverson Ultramix is designed for applications that are beyond the capabilities of a conventional agitator or stirrer but do not necessarily require the intense high shear of a Silverson rotor/stator mixer.
Ultramix Mixer Advantages:
- Ultra sanitary design - single-shaft, single-piece mixing head.
- The Ultramix series is designed for clean-in-place (CIP) with sterilize-in-place (SIP) as an option.
- Full compliance with 3A TPV (Third Party Verification), USDA and cGMP requirements.
- Excellent in-tank movement is provided by the dynamic mixing head, even when processing high viscosity mixes.
- The powerful vortex can rapidly incorporate large volumes of powders.
- Low maintenance - the single-piece mixing head is of a simple, robust construction with no wearing parts or bushings.
- The design is suitable for applications from aggressive chemical service to the most demanding sanitary standards and requirements.