High Shear Mixing FAQs
Q: Can Silverson offer mixers for sanitary duties?
A: We are the world leader in the design and manufacture of ultra sanitary mixing equipment and have pioneered many construction techniques, which we can apply across our range of products to provide the most sanitary mixing equipment on the market. We can supply mixers conforming to FDA and cGMP guidelines and produce the only mixers in the world certified by both 3-A TPV (Third Party Verification) and EHEDG, the European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group.
- How can I get rid of agglomerates in my mix?
- Does Silverson sell used equipment?
- When would you choose an In-Line mixer over a static mixer?
- When would you choose an In-Line mixer over a Batch machine?
- Single- or triple-stage In-Line Mixers; which is best?
- Is there a formula for scale-up?
- How can I mix without incorporating air?
- What particle size can I achieve with a Silverson High Shear mixer?
- What droplet/globule size can I achieve when forming an emulsion?
- What is the difference between an In-Line mixer and a shear pump
- Where can I see a Silverson High Shear mixer in action?
- Are Silverson mixers 3-A approved?
- Does Silverson offer worldwide support?
- Can Silverson offer mixers for sanitary duties?
- I’m developing a new product – how can I be sure my mixing process is going to work?
- We produce a number of different products: can I use a Silverson for more than one application?
- Why use a high shear mixer rather than a simple agitator?